iOS 9

Pietro

18 Sep, 2015 08:11 PM

Dopo l'aggiornamento a iOS 9 non si apre più. Si può rimediare. Mi spiace ha sempre funzionato benissimo.

1. 1 Posted by Ilja on 21 Sep, 2015 10:56 AM

Xcode 7 is not building FastPdfKit:

FastPdfKit/FPKCore/libFastPdfKit.a(AudioStreamer.o)' does not contain bitcode. You must rebuild it with bitcode enabled (Xcode setting ENABLE_BITCODE), obtain an updated library from the vendor, or disable bitcode for this target. for architecture arm64

Is there any updated planned?

2. 2 Posted by Ilja on 21 Sep, 2015 11:01 AM

Another build error I got with Xcode 7 is:
    .../Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Celos-fzvfjxlntanhcwezzgamhjyisbyh/Build/Intermediates/FastPdfKit.build/Debug-iphoneos/FastPdfKit.build/Script-958A819E14027EEE00837C82.sh: line 104: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/libtool: No such file or directory

How can I fix it?

3. 3 Posted by Dennis on 21 Sep, 2015 11:08 AM

Hello, I am experiencing the same thing: fastPdfKit is not compiling with Xcode 7. We are using the free version. Is there the same Problem with the paid version ?

Thx for any help,
    Dennis

4. 4 Posted by Michael Ryan on 02 Oct, 2015 04:39 PM

I just pulled the latest from master and it did compile fine with no work on my end... maybe it's fixed?

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Matteo on 02 Oct, 2015 04:41 PM

We posted the fix yesterday, but wanted to test it deeply.
    At our end everything now appears to be fixed.

Glad it’s the same for you.

Happy weekend.

Matteo

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac