arm64 framework issues

Daniel

23 Sep, 2015 05:45 PM

Hi,
I am using the free version, compiling to iphone 6 device generates 118 warnings because user/nick built framework not using a relative folder to project. I have tried recompiling framework but I'm getting a error running framework script. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue.

Here is a snippet of the warnings:
warning: (arm64) /Users/nick/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/FastPdfKit-buffwsclfeqqdbdfysufeydgcpxr/Build/Intermediates/FastPdfKit.build/Release-iphoneos/FastPdfKit.build/Objects-normal/arm64/OutlineViewController.o unable to open object file: No such file or directory

warning: (arm64) /Users/nick/Development/Projects/FastPdfKit/FPKCore/libFastPdfKit.a(AudioStreamer.o) unable to open object file: No such file or directory

warning: (arm64) /Users/nick/Development/Projects/FastPdfKit/FPKCore/libFastPdfKit.a(MFPDFOutline.o) unable to open object file: No such file or directory

** error building Framework

/Users/username/ios/FastPdfKit/build/FastPdfKit.build/Debug-iphoneos/FastPdfKit.build/Script-958A819E14027EEE00837C82.sh: line 106: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/libtool: No such file or directory

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac