App Get Rejected (How should I use your framework to have my app on app store)

parkarfahim22

07 Apr, 2013 09:22 AM

Hi Team,

I created app using fastpdfkit framework where I had below stuff.

First screen was Button for whole screen and I had provided background to this button. On clicking this button, PDF will get open and in this PDF I have links (from one page to another), audio and video files playing.

When I submitted binary on app store, it get rejected saying

Your app is primarily a book and is therefore not appropriate for the App Store, as noted in the App Store Review Guidelines.

Books should be submitted to the iBookstore. To work with Apple on iBookstore distribution, first verify that your content meets the following requirements:

• ISBNs are required for all paid titles you intend to distribute
  • Is in either:
  • EPUB format, passing EpubCheck 1.0.5
  • Multi-Touch format, created by US ISBN Agency. Then complete the iTunes Connect Online Application.

Note: An ISBN is not required if you have a free book agreement and choose to offer your book free on the iBookstore.

Visit iBookstore Aggregators for information on working with the iBookstore aggregators.

Any idea how can I submit my app to App store?

Regards,

Fahim

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Matteo on 11 Apr, 2013 04:16 PM

Hello Fahim,
    this rejection is caused by the presence of only one pdf inside your application.
    It's a common cause of rejection.

We do suggest you to add more side contents like informations on the author, biography, some photos or related material into the application and resubmit the application.

Best regards,
    Matteo

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac