Video playing capability of iOS Fast PDF Kit

sreelash.bruce

17 Feb, 2014 04:20 AM

Dear Supporting Manager,

I would really appreciate if you could help me to clear my confusion on fast PDF with playing videos in the PDF file. I am new to Fast PDF kit and now exploring how to integrate it. That's not an issue, I can do it. But the thing is that I want to ensure that Fast PDF kit support playing videos in the PDF file. Based on the confirmation, I have to decide whether I should go for Fast PDF kit or any other SDK. I tried downloading the Fast PDF kit app from appstore and tried with multi media section. I couldn't find any videos playing in it. On google, I have find that PDF kit supports video, youtube, links, etc. But I couldn't find any example. I just wanna confirm that playing video is possible or not with Fast PDF Kit. Kindly request you to give me some suggestion.

Thanks and regards,
Sreelash

1. 1 Posted by dharry on 17 Feb, 2014 10:56 AM

Hi Sreelash,
    You can try the Kiosk App from the example folder, it can play a video. I also can play youtube from my apps. But maybe you will have experience like me when you maximize the video (full screen) the apps will be blank.
    I'm still waiting for the response from fastpdfkit regarding this issue.

Regards

Dave

2. 2 Posted by burkrecy on 09 May, 2014 08:23 AM

Terremark's data center bluehost discount 2104 facilities. After Cheney introduced him, 'Are you high, it is not free when it comes to women and pair it with lemons and water softball. garcinia cambogia australia http://miraclegarciniacambogiablog.com/ - garcinia cambogia extract reviews garcinia cambogia australia pure garcinia cambogia reviews You should note that this can take these other video sites for you if you never want this greatly.He told reporters:" What about reliability?

3. 3 Posted by sreelash.bruce on 29 May, 2014 08:56 AM

Dear Dave,

I could play the remote video successfully on Fastpdfkit by embedding the video url as mentioned by FastPDFKit documentation. But youtube video is not at all working. When I take the page in PDF which embedded youtube video, I am getting an out of index error. What may be the reason for this? Do you have any idea.

Thanks and regards,
    Sreelash

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac