64 bit version of FastPdfKit

amber.aggarwal

30 Mar, 2015 02:14 PM

Is there a 64 bit version of FastPdfKit available? We purchased FastPdfKit 2 years back and we need to upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit.

Thanks
Amber Aggarwal

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Matteo on 30 Mar, 2015 02:21 PM

Hello,
    yes, just update from the main repo: http://github.com/mobfarm/fastpdfkit <http://github.com/mobfarm/fastpdfkit>

Best,
    Matteo

2. 2 Posted by Victor on 18 Sep, 2017 09:31 PM

I was using an older version, and after updating to New version, a Lot of breaking changes occured. Is there some area in the site where I can see a list of them and How to correct?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Matteo on 19 Sep, 2017 08:06 AM

Hello,

most of the changes are usually done to the MFReaderViewController/ReaderViewController and should be rather limited in scope (es. different names for the callbacks). If you can tell me the version you are using I'll try to be more precise and helpful.

If your version is still a pre-64 bit one, it might also use some external components (es. the thumbnails bar) that have been integrated in later versions.

4. 4 Posted by Victor Hugo on 19 Sep, 2017 12:47 PM

Im using an older version from 2012.

Theres a class that inherits from ReaderViewController. There are a lot of errors, I m sending you print screen with some of them.

5. 5 Posted by Victor Hugo on 19 Sep, 2017 02:01 PM

Is there some possibility to compile this old version im using to 64 bit?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac