How-To clone from github
This tutorial is available as screencast on YouTube. You should take a look!
1) Point your browser to github.com/mobfarm/fastpdfkit
2) Login with your github account (if you don't have one you can create it for free).
3) Click on Clone in Mac button, if you have the github mac app installed it will open, otherwise you need to download it for free from mac.github.com
4) Choose a destination on your disk and wait for the cloning process
5) Wait for the clone to complete
6) If you need the latest development version switch to the devel branch (if you don't see it press first the Sync Branch button), otherwise you're done